Our partner, iACT, is on a mission to empower and extend hope to refugees facing humanitarian crises in central Africa. You can make a difference in the lives of refugees by showing up to drink beer and wine, and eat award-winning food. Join us at Lagunitas Community Room for live music, Lagunitas beers on tap, Oregon wines, appetizers by Le Pigeon, Little Bird and Stella taco; a raffle; and a silent auction. This event is 21 and over.
A ticket purchase includes 2 drink tokens and complimentary appetizers. Purchase tickets HERE: bit.ly/iACTpdx
If you can't make it to the event, you can buy raffle tickets on the ticket page too! Check out the bottom of this page for a list of all of the exciting raffle and silent auction items.
All proceeds from the event will support iACT education and sports programs in central Africa.
For questions about the event, please contact iACT Director of Programs Sara-Christine Dallain: email@example.com
iACT is an international organization providing humanitarian action to aid, empower, and extend hope to those affected by mass atrocities. For more information on iAct, visit their WEBSITE
Check out these amazing raffle and silent auction items. Remember, you can buy raffle tickets in advance at bit.ly/iACTpdx
- BEE Local honey package
- Erik Abel prints (2)
- Rapinoe Be your Best You swag bag
- 2 University of Portland basketball tickets and dinner in the Pilot club! (pick your own date)
- Beer package #1: Gigantic gift certificate, Leikam Brewery beer, and Vintage Beer book
- Beer Package #2: Lagunitas swag and The Beer Geek Handbook
- 2 Portland Center Stage tickets (pick your own show, best available seats)
- $100 Little Bird gift certificate
- Signed Le Pigeon Cookbook
- Italian pottery collection
- Handmade glass collection
- Hand cut glass vase and flower arrangement
- $250 gift certificate towards a Studio School workshop or class at the Oregon College of Art and Craft
- VIP Tasting and Tour of SE Wine Collective, including hors d'oeuvres, for 6 people
- Private barrel tasting at Walter Scott Winery, with the winemakers. Followed by a wine-paired lunch overlooking the vineyards of the Eola-Amity Hills.
- 2 night, 3 day stay in an Oregon Coast Condo - 3 BR, 2 Bath condo on the water in Neskowin for the weekend of December 9-11.